In line with the Government’s national lockdown measures, only essential stores remain open from Thursday 5th November.
Here’s what this means for your visit:
Stores and opening times
Only essential stores remain open to provide our local community with essential products and services. These are:
- Boots: Mon-Fri 0900-2000; Sat 0900-1900; Sun 1100-1700
- Holland & Barrett: Mon-Wed 0900-1900; Thurs-Fri 0900-2000; Sat 0900-1900; Sun 1100-1700
- One Below: Mon-Sat 0900-1900; Sun 1100-1700
- Poundland: Mon-Sat 0800-2000; Sun 1100-1700
- Superdrug: Mon-Fri 0900-2000; Sat 0900-1900; Sun 1100-1700
- Wilko: Mon-Fri 0900-2000; Sat 0900-1900; Sun 1100-1700
The policies and opening times of individual stores will vary, so we always recommend checking with individual retailers before setting off.
Non-essential stores are closed, although some are offering a click-and-collect service. These are:
- Bond Street Shoes
- CEX Game
- Game (10th & 19th Nov only).
Cafes and restaurants are closed but some are offering a takeaway or delivery option, although this cannot be consumed on site. These are:
- Costa Coffee (Takeaway only)
- Frankie & Bennys: (Takeaway orders, placed online)
- Greggs: (Takeaway only)
- McDonalds: (Takeaway, Drive Thur & Deliveroo/ Just Eat)
- Nandos: (Takeaway orders from App; Walk in Takeaways and Deliveroo only)
We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If we become particularly busy, we may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside, and we may also temporarily close our car parks.
Travel, facilities & services
- You must not visit with anybody who is not part of your household or support bubble.
- We’ve made some changes to our car parks to help maintain social distancing. Find out more here .
- We’ve made some changes to the facilities we are currently able to offer. Find out more here.
Hygiene and social distancing
- You must wear a face covering at all times, unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others and be considerate.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.